Since the 1700’s Structures on Nantucket Have Been Relocated Island Wide. The building moving division of Toscana Corporation brings over 50 years of combined structural moving experience. Our extensive supply of steel beams, dollies, skates, cribbing and unified hydraulic jacking systems allow us to raise and move any size structures in a safe and secure manner
• Shoring Structures in Place for Foundation Repair and Leveling.
• Raising Buildings for New Full Basement Foundations.
• Raising Structures Above Flood Plain Level.
• Building Recycling – Moving Buildings Over the Road to a New Location for Reuse to Avoid Demolition.
• Moving Buildings on Site to Maximize Efficient use of Small Lots and to Protect Against Continuing Erosion.
Contact us and ask us what’s possible…
Tris Gauvin / Manager of Building Moving Operations 508.332.0651